Cloud as a Game Changer
According to Gartner, the worldwide market for public cloud systems is projected to hit $204 billion in the year 2016 Gartner also noted that the highest growth this year is coming from infrastructure as a service, or IaaS, which is expected to have 38.4% growth in 2016. i.e. around $ 22.4 billion by the end of 2016. Cloud computing, also known as "on-demand" computing ensures you scale your IT resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications and services) as required on a pay-per-use basis.
SoftPath Technologies’ cloud computing service helps companies shift their IT spending from capital expenses (CapEx) to operating expenses (OpEx). For instance, cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems for functions such as finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management can eliminate long-term investments in favor of pay-as-you-go expenditures offering a degree of flexibility.
SoftPath Technologies Cloud computing service is offered in one of the following models,
- Software as a service (SaaS) ensures your customers access the software and its functions remotely as a Web-based service on a pay-per-use basis.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) offers highly scalable IT resources on-demand.
- Platform as a service (PaaS) enables companies develop a new software without them having to build and maintain related hardware and software infrastructure
- Database as a Service (DbaaS) delivers database software and related physical database storage as a service.
Some of the benefits companies realize with our cloud solutions,
- Substantial savings in capital cost with zero in –house storage, application and on- premises infrastructure.
- Cloud computing is much more reliable and consistent than in-house IT infrastructure with Service Level Agreement which guarantees 24/7/365 and 99.99% availability.
- Provides enhanced and simplified IT management and maintenance capabilities through a simple web-based user interface for accessing software, applications and services